Things To Do In Dubai – Amazement
Always heard that God has given us everything? You will be in awe when you step onto a land that has a museum of manmade wonders. Yes, that’s Dubai.
Situated in the Arabian Peninsula, right on the Eastern coast lies the lively city of Dubai. This spectacular city of the United Arab Emirates leaves everyone mesmerized by its extravaganza.
Transforming itself as one of the fastest growing tourist destinations, Dubai has earned a reputation of being a region where history and modern culture go hand in hand. The futuristic charm that Dubai has is nothing short of the one you get to see in sci-fi movies. With large skyscrapers, thriving nightlife, adventurous safaris in the golden desert and beautiful landscapes, Dubai has everything you can imagine of and more!
The Best Months (Season) To Visit Dubai
Dubai is a land of scenic views plus brilliant manmade wonders; hence planning a vacation has to be done in a right season. Since the line of Tropic of Cancer crosses right from the United Arab Emirates, the weather here is usually hot
During summers, the average temperature tends to reach mid 40’s with the humidity as high as 90%. Therefore, the best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months from November till March or April. In these months, the weather remains pretty pleasant making it a good time to maximise all your outdoor activities.
You would be surprised to know that the quite popular Shopping Festival of Dubai is held between the months of January and February. I surely did spoil myself when I was here during late January last year.
However, you must make sure to book your hotel and airlines before hand as it is the peak season. Delaying it could lose your chance of discounted prices.
Nevertheless, planning a trip between the months of April and November would let you pamper yourself in indoor spas and retail therapy in the exquisite shopping malls.
What Makes Dubai A Popular Tourist Destination?
If you are someone who loves to visit warm and sunny places, this thriving city of United Arab Emirates should definitely be on the top of your list.
- With sunshine that flourishes all year round along with gorgeous beaches and palatial hotels – this is one of the best destinations for a great vacation.
- You may lose yourself in the rich cultural heritage that Dubai offers and explore the ancient history.
- You could spoil yourself by shopping away in the exclusive designer stores.
- It is only here that you will find yourself being in awe of the view of the famous Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest building.
- Being the most populated city in the entire United Arab Emirates, it is not surprising that people from over 200 nationalities reside over here.
- This growing city has become a hub of foreign trade and innovation and thus there are a number of visitors who tend to come to Dubai solely for business purposes.
- The infrastructure, state of the art technology, and strategic positioning of the city makes it an ideal place for the business community to meet and work with one another.
Lifestyle and Culture of Dubai
The grandiose of the Arabian culture is reflected in the entire city. From the opulent hotels to the heritage attractions, you will be always motivated to be adventurous and enjoy your stay with gusto!
You will also find a mixed community living here together. The lifestyle is open, where you can explore everything without giving any second thoughts.
Amusement Parks in Dubai for Utmost Fun
IMG Worlds of Adventure is the first themed entertainment destination, which is a heavenly place for children and adults. Rides, adventure zones, movies, shopping, food, parties, events, and what not – everything at one place! If you want to unleash the child within you, visiting this amusement park is a must!
Places You Cannot Miss Out When You Visit Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: Adrian Smith of Skidmore designed the Burj Khalifa of Dubai. This building is the tallest in the world with a height of 2,722 ft. It is on the bucket list of every traveller. The view from At the Top Burj Khalifa is mind blowing. You can basically observe the entire Dubai from the top.
- Dubai Museum: If you are in the mood to learn about the history of Dubai then visiting the Dubai museum is a must. I am a history lover myself so it was actually quite intriguing learning about the history of Dubai. Did you know that the history of Dubai can be traced back to a whooping 3000 years!
- Jumeirah Beach: The best artificial beach in the world is definitely the Jumeirah beach of Dubai. With the sun shining over the golden sand and the clear blue water, you will have a mesmerizing yet unforgettable experience. Of course do not forget to carry your sunscreen or else you will end up getting a sunburn like I did, which was not a pleasant experience let me tell you that.
- Miracle Garden: It was in 2013 that this garden was built in the district of Dubailand. It is the largest flower garden in the world and has over an astonishing 109 million implantation all around. What I loved about the Miracle Garden in Dubai is the fact that even though Dubai is situated in the heart of a desert, you will still find solace in this beautiful man-made garden.
Shopping in Dubai
Gold Souk Market is one of the busiest markets in Dubai. This place is situated right in Deira. Being the largest gold market of Dubai, you will be intrigued by the fine craftsmanship portrayed on each piece of jewelery found in the gold souk market of Dubai. Even though you believe in the saying that “diamonds are a girl’s best friend”, you should definitely visit the Gold Souk market to see what all can become your best friend, be it a girl or a boy. Not only will you love it here but the amount of gold that is sold over here is quite insane.
Best Places of Accommodation In Dubai
Luxury and comfort are two of the most common words that pop up in anyone’s minds whenever they think of Dubai. It is only fitting that one of the most popular cities in the world has grand hotels where tourists can come and get the royal treatment.
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel: One of the most renowned hotels in Dubai, this 5 star hotel has earned the reputation of giving only the best kind of service to their guests. With indoor spas and fitness centre you can pamper yourself as much as you want when you stay at this opulent hotel.
- The Palace Downtown: Just as the name suggests this hotel is everything and more any tourist can imagine. With each of the rooms having a view of either the Burj lake or the Dubai fountain, staying at this hotel will definitely make your trip memorable.
- Address Hotel: With such great hotels all around the city of Dubai, the Address hotel definitely stands out than the rest of them with its regal architecture. This magnificent hotel is one of the best of its kinds.
Best Way To Travel To Dubai
If you are planning to visit to Dubai, then the best way to travel to Dubai is definitely via air. You can find flights from different countries landing over here. You can book your tickets for Saudi Arabian Airlines quite easily online and by doing so you can also avail certain discounts depending on when you get your tickets.
What are you waiting for? Book your tickets right away and enjoy a lavish vacation!